This companies story begins with two friends who identified a gap in the market, went for it and are now, absolutely killing it. They’re now at a pivotal moment in the company, with a hugely exciting future ahead about to embark on even more ambitious plans to truly shake up the whole category and we have a brand redesign in the works. Internally, there is full recognition that the marketing team need to be at the tip of the spear, and that to create a truly world class brand, they need a team that matches that ambition.
Who we need
An innovative, driven E-Commerce Marketing Champion who is extremely motivated to work closely with a team with a strong vision for change and international growth.
About the role
- Help develop, drive and implement a tactical e-commerce approach through customer engagement and dynamic content driven by data and insights.
- Ensure digital marketing is leveraged effectively to promote products and brand to existing and potential customers by driving best practice with special focus on eCommerce and online trading
- Continually improve the core metrics of consideration and conversion including all checkout and funnel metrics
- Excited to be involved with a market disruption start-up with a vision for change and international growth
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and Head of eCommerce in optimising the road map to enhance digital customer journey
- Have a 360 approach to eCommerce across acquisitions, retention (CRM) and content management
- Advanced experience in online analytics
- Experience with Shopify and Ometria (would be a plus but not necessary)
- Be comfortable taking bold decisions to test innovative ideas and strategies, challenging the norm, with a ‘fail fast, learn fast’ mentality
You are the type of person who has natural curiosity and the initiative and self-confidence to come up with ideas, propose them and make them happen without being spoon fed and without relying on huge budgets or external agencies to do all the thinking. Intelligent, entrepreneurial, creative and passionate you like to get stuck in and are as much a strategist as an activator.
For the right person, this opportunity could be a career defining effort, helping shape the brand, company & long term success of the business and revolutionise a category. The UK is only the 1st phase within the wider brand ambitions