A fantastic ecommerce manager opportunity to join a leading retail/leisure company in a business and sector that everybody loves - food and drink! Based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire and paying up to £35,000 on experience.
Working alongside a strong marketing team, who successfully operate across all marketing disciplines including print, email, SEO, web, mobile, app and social media. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, creative and passionate about digital, with the ability to manage a brief from initial idea and specification through to promotions launch.
In joining one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, you will play a crucial role in devising and implementing multi-channel campaigns that engage, inform and drive acquisition and retention.
- Manage the customer experience of the website including site navigation, content strategy, checkout funnel and promotional campaign by working closely with the marketing teams.
- Act as main point of contact within the marketing team for all digital (web, app and mobile) contact with a focus on improving both digital KPI's and the customer experience.
- Work with marketing teams on new digital campaigns from concept to delivery ensuring campaigns are delivered within agreed SLA's and achieve KPI's.
- Manage, organise and work with the marketing and engineering teams to update group websites and provide the customer with the best possible experience.
- Work alongside the Head of Analytics to provide website performance.
This role is based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire and commutable from surrounding areas including Leeds, Wakefield, Halifax, Holmfirth, Manchester, Bradford.
Competitive package and a fantastic company to work for!