Job Title: eCommerce Manager
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including structured career progression, bespoke training, flexible working, regular team socials and more.
About The eCommerce Business
My global client has an excellent opportunity for a successful eCommerce Manager to join their dynamic team of around 25 employees. Based in West London, this is a newly created role due to their recent levels of unprecedented growth.
The eCommerce business specialises in B2C products, including homeware, jewellery and fashion apparel. They are heavily invested in the brands they buy, ship and sell and as a result their decision making is extremely customer centric. Company culture is very important and there is a real family feel as the environment is supportive and friendly with bespoke training, regular team meetings and social outings. They also recently raised more than £25k for a local charity.
About The eCommerce Manager Role
Due to unprecedented levels of organic growth, my client is looking to bring on-board a talented and ambitious eCommerce Manager to drive sales and digital conversions of the business. You will work very closely with the directors of the business to drive sales via multiple eCommerce sites.
Key Responsibilities for the eCommerce Manager:
* Oversee all aspects of the eCommerce operation including content marketing, R&D of new products, data analytics and product promotions
* Take full responsibility for P&L
* Conduct effective market research in order to understand peaks in trends throughout the calendar year
* Lead the strategy for promotions including liasing with product teams
* Be proactive in identifying new opportunities for the business
About The Successful eCommerce Manager
If you are currently in an agency-side role or in house with proven experience in eCommerce, then this could be the perfect next step in your career, working for a global, rapidly growing business. You will be giving the autonomy to really make your mark and contribute significantly as the business continues to grow.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the eCommerce Manager:
* Circa 4 years' experience in an eCommerce role
* eCommerce experience within a retail market is desirable
* Proven experience managing and motivating a team
* Strong commercial skills and business acumen
* Strong experience with data analytics
The eCommerce Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and career progression.
For more information about the eCommerce Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3957 6425