- Market leader with a fantastic heritage.
- Thriving B2B offering and imminent B2C launch.
- Broad, hands-on role managing eCommerce end to end.
What you’ll be doing
The team are established in terms of agency resource, logistics setup and sales. This role will work alongside the sales team to drive growth and retention across existing B2B customers (tend to be a mix of well-known retailers or smaller / medium independents), and push the acquisition of further B2B interest. The B2C site is a new project so will run parallel to this and require similar skills to those outlined below.
Given the end to end responsibility we’re really looking for a hands-on eCommerce professional who can manage all aspects of the site. On acquisition and retention, areas of focus will be to manage social media presence, drive SEO across the site and handle email marketing campaigns (creative skills to build email designs using templates / photoshop will also help here). A big part of future email strategy will be to segment campaigns based on customer type, based on both analytical data and direct input from the sales function.
You’ll optimise conversions through effective online merchandising and content management, and be comfortable using analytics (Google Analytics) to identify areas for improvement across all channels. This information will then feed into your overall strategy to drive performance of the site.
The ideal is to have experience across all these areas and be comfortable performing the majority of tasks in-house, whilst working closely with an agency for technical issues beyond the in-house capabilities. However, if you have some gaps there is scope for additional agency / freelance support where required. Of greater importance is the ability to spin multiple plates, use your initiative to implement new ideas and demonstrate fantastic energy in being the driving force of eCommerce sales for the brand.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous hands-on digital marketing / eCommerce experience for an online retailer or B2B brand with a strong digital presence.
- Have excellent experience in driving Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) across the site.
- Comfortable managing email marketing campaigns, ideally with experience in Mailchimp. Creative design skills on this side will be a real plus.
- Experience using content management systems to effectively merchandise a site.
- Comfortable with Google Analytics and able to draw insights from this data.
There is a competitive salary on offer in the region of £25-30k, possibly more depending on your level of experience so please get in touch if interested. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, office closure over Christmas and pension.
Drop Joe a line to get in touch and hear the finer details on this one.