Working for a large global FMCG brand you will be joining an existing E-commerce team of 10. This role will see you focus on 3 main areas, E-commerce Trading and Planning, e-commerce development and UAT, and Trade cycle plans and campaigns.
This role will see you working a split between home working and being in the office in Chiswick. You will also be responsible for managing on direct report who is an E-commerce Assistant.
As this role looks after their biggest brand in their E-commerce portfolio you will need to have experience in a large E-commerce business or a smaller business at an E-commerce Manager level. This is a very fast paced environment.
- Own the online KPI's and report on trading, identify training patterns and risks
- Drive sales via optimization of campaigns
- Calculate site audits, pricing strategies, and monitor conversion
- Utilise reporting tools such as PowerBI, Google Analytics and Magento.
- Drive conversion rates and ATV through optimization and onsite merchandising
- Support the building of the E-commerce development roadmap
- Conduct and help support user acceptance testing and signing off on briefs
- Manage, plan, and execute all e-commerce trade cycle plans.
- You will have experience working with Magento and be able to code in HTML
- Have solid experience working within E-commerce and a strong understanding of trading, reporting and optimization.
- Have experience managing agencies and giving briefs to external agencies
- Be confident in presenting ideas and findings/reporting
- Have experience in owning and planning campaigns
- Be a self starter and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.