A privately owned business with an outstanding reputation in the market is looking to appoint their first eCommerce Manager to expand their market offering. The luxury business has already got a strong international B2B presence and their product offering is deemed to be among the best on the market. Now the business is ready to embark on their next journey of D2C.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to accelerate their career, gain a tremendous amount of responsibility and have full ownership over the digital strategy and expansion.
The business is based in Cumbria and you will be required in the office 2 days a week but can work remotely the rest of the week.
- Gather and understand consumer and channel insights through market research using the data gathered to develop and implement a global marketing strategy for the brand
- Analyse business trends and understand competitors’ strategies
- Review existing and recommend effective pricing and promotion strategies
- Develop digital retail and wholesale marketing plans that will support brand growth and demand planning
- Develop and implement launch programmes for new products and collections
- Work with Sales to develop targets and specific plans to achieve business objectives
- Work with developers to make website improvements and lead a project to implement a new ecommerce platform
- Research, test and implement on-brand marketing material for advert copy, keywords and design
- Monitor, analyse and optimise campaigns
- Help develop content that establishes the brand as the leading luxury product
- Create a sales-driven social media strategy for the brand and monitor campaign impact by platform
- Ensure a correct and consistent brand style guide and consumer messaging
- Track and monitor digital marketing activity to provide regular updates and make recommendations to improve performance
- Collaborate with a variety of team members to write copy for product descriptions, email communications and other marketing collateral
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the needs of consumers and trade customers
- Hybrid background in trade and commercial marketing
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and good understanding of the customer management process
- Strong analytical skills to identify critical issues and opportunities, evaluate options and provide clear recommendations for growth
- Knowledge of digital commerce, merchandising and marketing
- Experience with content optimization to achieve sales goals
- Demonstrated experience using KPIs to impact business goals
- Experience delivering successful campaigns from concept to execution to reporting and optimization
- Advanced usage of technology including the use of Content Management Systems, Excel, eCommerce platforms and cloud-based collaboration tools
- Understanding of and the ability to direct team members in developing online communities to drive growth
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 3 years of experience
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.