£200 - £220
Are you an experienced eCommerce Manager? Are you keen to join an agency with an innovative approach to eCommerce? Then this is the role for you!
As eCommerce Manager you will be responsible for developing integrated eCommerce planning and activation offering for an FMCG client with a global footprint. Day to day your focus will be around improving the conversion and digital experience of client's brands on partner direct selling, retailer websites, and enhance their search ability and drive through to conversion.
* Working with various platforms to analyse, review and report on performance of campaigns and provide recommendations for improvements
* Understanding agency / client and vertical objectives, challenges and needs to actively participate in long range strategic planning for client across both media planning and buying in the eCommerce space
* Demonstrating thought leadership with clients by developing and presenting client industry/market research findings, eCommerce search trends and eCommerce growth areas
* Driving efficiencies and showing strong ROAS within the retail and direct selling eCommerce space.
* Buying, planning & activating Amazon Advertising (Vendor, AAP and AMS) / Criteo Sponsored Products (CSP) within retailers
* Working with multiple local, regional internal and external stakeholders to deliver best quality eCommerce plans and results
* Reviewing data across various touch points including Kenshoo / Clavis / Amazon / sales out to ensure you are targeting the most influential shopper touchpoints for each campaign and always on approaches
* Strong eCommerce experience, including PPC and/or SEO/organic search, retailer eCommerce activation / performance display at either a digital agency or client-side
* Ecommerce activation experience through CSP, AMS, AMG and / or other retail players
* Strong organizational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at once
* Good negotiating skills and strong with excel and numbers
Good to have:
* Additional language skills highly preferred (Spanish/German/Italian)
* Knowledge & experience of performance analysis, forecasting & creating high level & in depth reports
* Experience working with & advising on the implementation of tagging & tracking
This is an opportunity to work at one of the most acclaimed media and communication agencies!
|Location||London||Job Type||Contract/ Freelance|
|Salary||£Up to £220 per day||Sector||Agency|