Do you have digital and eCommerce experience and are you looking for a fresh challenge, with tonnes of autonomy and progression?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with an ambitious retailer for a commercially astute digital marketer, who will be a key component in the growth plans.
You must have well-rounded experience and have a track record of increasing traffic and conversion, improving the user journey whilst ensuring an eCommerce site is trading effectively.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Own the Magento2.0 website and manage the day to day trading activity
- Drive traffic to the site using acquisition tools and techniques, running PPC and social campaigns and optimising the on-site SEO
- Optimise the website to ensure maximum conversion
- Merchandise all products, understanding when to run promotions, understand stock availability and liaise with buyers
- Continually analyse and improve the user journey from landing page to check out, making the process as seamless, simple and as effective as possible
- Manage the entire user experience, build customer loyalty and improve brand awareness
- Plan and execute email campaigns
- Wider commercial projects to ensure brand and site exposure
- Manage 3rd party agencies
- Competent ecommerce/digital marketer with a broad range of skills
- Commercially astute
- Proven track record of improving sales and conversion
- UX and CRO experience
- Can demonstrate knowledge on how to run digital campaigns
- 3rd party agency management experience
- Driven, energetic, focused, determined and thrives on a challenge
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.