A globally-renowned hotel group is seeking an outgoing eCommerce Manager with web and merchandising experience.
A widely-recognized hotel brand with a diverse range of accommodations across EMEA is adding to their newly formed eCommerce team on the back of a very strong 2019. The eCommerce Manager will sit within a highly diverse marketing team of cultures and skillsets, so an outgoing eCommerce Manager would suit well to their Central London offices of more than 200.
This exciting opportunity offers a talented eCommerce Manager the chance to take full ownership of multiple websites across Northern Europe, leading strategy and execution to optimize conversions by promoting product offerings.
eCommerce Manager's with a strong experience in both web creation/management and merchandising should apply.
About the eCommerce Manager Role
As an eCommerce Manager, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a diverse, fast-paced culture.
Responsibilities of the eCommerce Manager:
- Lead on the execution of merchandising strategies, including coordinating with the branding, marketing, loyalty and more
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels from the Campaign and Promotions Manager to the wider central marketing team and regional Director's
- Be a key figure in charge of updating content across the home page, offer pages, hub pages, restaurants, partnerships pages and more
- Control and manage site development and integration with internal/external agencies
Desired skills of the eCommerce Manager:
- Ideally 2+ years' experience in an eCommerce role, ideally from hospitality
- Experience in web page creation and merchandising
- An entrepreneurial attitude and high attention to detail
The eCommerce Manager will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £28k to £34k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including a 20 % bonus, hotel discounts, travel, health, pension and more.
For more information about the eCommerce Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 850 6133.