A D2C brand is looking an Ecommerce Manager with an enterperial spirit!
You will play a lead role to transforming the brand digitally. This role will be accountable for delivering a high performing ecommerce ecosystem across multiple markets.
ECOMMERCE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITES
- Propose strategies for all markets, new initiatives & features to maximise sales on eCommerce platforms.
- Lead all UX/UI strategic optimisation across all platforms and use data to measure and monitor the effectiveness of the changes and enhance the digital customer journey.
- Be the lead project manager for deploying all platforms and functionalities
- Lead on all eCommerce capability programmes which impact all end markets: A/B testing, personalisation, checkout optimisation
- Reporting of eCommerce and Digital KPIs at regular intervals (Ad-Hoc, Daily, Weekly & Monthly)
- Enssure the New Product Innovation launch process is smooth
- Ensure content, price and functionality is maintained and optimised on all platforms in line with requirements
- Working closely with R&D, Marketing and Customer Care
- Supporting strategic traffic growth initiatives across SEO, Display, Blogger Outreach, including creative & copy review, analysis of campaign performance and providing insight into traffic / retention opportunities
ECOMMERCE MANAGER EXPERIENCE
- Awareness, expertise and leadership of global online transactions, from acquisition to usability to after-sales
- Experience in working with site optimisation tools for A/B testing
- Experience in building and identifying Digital analytical objectives
- Hands on experience of using google analytics, Ometria, etc
- Management of onsite plan for Revenue growth
- Knowledge of delivery and logistics processes & practices
- Understanding of local & global website architecture
- Ability to work under extreme pressure to hit time and budget requirements
- Clear, concise presentation skills at all levels
- Optimistic, can-do attitude to succeed at every level