Ecommerce Manager - 12 month contract - fixed term, Kettering -
Here at Brand, we're working with a leading luxury retailer on their search for their next innovative Ecommerce Manager to join them on an initial 12-month basis. If you're a dedicated digital professional who's passionate about growing established brands through effective online strategies, then look no further!
Impassioned about what they do, over the years our client has nurtured their business into a successful competitor within their field… but they know that it's not about all work, no play. That's why, for your efforts, you'll receive outstanding benefits like highly discounted products and early Friday finishes!
So, what will you be doing?
- Overseeing a vibrant team of digital experts - no handholding will be necessary here!
- Employing a fruitful ecommerce strategy that will promote business development and growth.
- Maintaining websites and content generation for both business and consumer audiences.
- Utilising your data-driven mindset to effectively analyse the efficacy of online campaigns against key performance indicators.
As the ideal candidate, you will have…
- A strong commercial approach, with previous experience in a similar ecommerce focussed role.
- Experience in effectively managing and motivating people.
- Exceptional organisation skills, with the ability to coordinate multiple projects effectively.
- Analytical competence, with the ability to convert data into valuable insights.
This is an unmissable opportunity for a vivacious Ecommerce Manager with a fantastic business acumen to join a well-established company, to challenge their skillset within a lively environment, whilst enjoying some great benefits! Due to the location of their Northamptonshire offices, this role would be commutable from Kettering, Corby, Northampton, Market Harborough, Thrapston, Wellingborough, Leicester, Rugby, Desborough, Peterborough, Rugby, St Neots and Huntingdon.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.