The experience we need.
- You will ideally come from a client-side, ecommerce background and a relatable industry to homewares.
- You must be commercially astute and results-driven, to work towards KPIs.
- Have previous experience of working with a Magento platform.
- Have experience of delivering across acquisition channels, to deliver online growth.
- Experience in PPC, affiliates, SEO and social media.
- Have experience of both strategy and implementation across PPC, SEO, online content, Google Analytics and making recommendations.
The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for supporting the Ecommerce Director on the launch of the new website and ecommerce activities against set KPIs, to ensure revenue goals are met. The Ecommerce Manager will set the strategy for driving online conversion rates and provide insights to the wider business. The Ecommerce Manager will look at strategy to improve the user experience and conversion rate performance.
A reputable homewares brand that are known for their high quality products. They sell direct to consumer, as well as through 3rd party retailers and have a loyal following. This is an exciting time to join the business and be part of their growth.
What you’ll get in return.
You will receive a competitive salary of circa £40k, as well as a generous holiday allowance of 25 days, with the option to buy more. You will also be joining a friendly team in a lovely office environment.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Poonam at Henry Nicholas a call.