About The Business:
A high-end luxury beauty business based in Hertfordshire which has seen massive growth and are consequently expanding their marketing team. They are disrupting the beauty industry on many fronts and each of their brands has a strong vision. They want to challenge the status quo, transform expectations and redefine the beauty experience. They embrace fair-trade, ecological & natural trends (no animal testing!) and are bringing back science into the category.
About The Opportunity:
- Ecommerce Manager
- £40,000 - £45,000 basic, Bonus & Benefits Package
A unique opportunity working within a global beauty business has arisen for an E-commerce Manager to take full ownership of a portfolio of premium beauty brands online.
You'll be leading the delivery and development of a premium brand's digital functionality improvements with a focus on driving conversion rates.
- Managing the online B2C Website for a premium beauty brand.
- Ensuring worldwide that websites are all aligned with right branding.
- Increase traffic to website
- Looking at customer journey. Why are basket's being abandoned and how to increase conversion rates to hit sales targets
- 3 years experience in a similar FMCG role
- Analytical knowledge (HTML, Google Analytics, & Webmaster Tools)
- Ideally beauty experience
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales, marketing and operational recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 360360 – we look forward to being in touch.