Are you a savvy eCommerce/Campaign Manager looking to join one of the World's Leading Leisure/Travel brands? Read on!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will own the entire campaign promotion calendar for all of Northern Europe, looking after 10 brands.
- Work across eCommerce, Merchandising, Digital, Global & Local teams
- Own the entire campaign promotion calendar for 10 brands over 5 countries
- Provide audience and behaviour insights, analyse campaign data and report back to internal teams
- Work and coordinate with brands, marketing, loyalty, email, affiliate manager and all other relevant channel owners to ensure a holistic approach to cross-channel campaigns
- You will liaise with stakeholders, manage budgets and agencies
- You will be data savvy and optimise activity against agreed KPIs (traffic, sales, conversion and cost per acquisition)
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Responsible to lead all campaigns from creation to implementation
- KPI Driven with a Test and Learn Method Approach
- Strong analytical skills with a good understanding of key email marketing KPIs and an ability to use data to drive decision making
- Relevant E-commerce experience in a commercial trading or Merchandising role
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease.
- Excellent management & organisation skills
- Experience of agency/third party supplier liaison
- Proven track record of working in complex organisations managing multiple websites & markets
- Proven track record of using Web Analytic Tools
- Experience of supporting colleagues on digital platforms
- Speaking French, Dutch or Swedish is a plus