A big player within the construction sector is currently going through a spurt of growth and because of this are on the lookout for an experienced Ecommerce Manager to join their digital team. With huge opportunities within the digital space of the business this is a truly a great time to join such a well known business.
Reporting to the head of Digital Marketing, this role will manage all of the businesses online trading platforms. This will include day-to-day management of the sites, briefing developers on changes and handling customer queries.
- Manage and maximise opportunities to increase targeted traffic to the websites through a variety of marketing channels including PPC, SEO and email.
- Be personally responsible for continual optimisation of the customer experience from research to purchase, to improving conversion rates.
- Support the Head of Digital with the delivery of the digital marketing plan.
- Generate reports for the senior management team to assess performance of ecommerce channel.
- Be the 'go to person' on the latest e-commerce practices to help train other members in the digital team.
To be considered for this position you must have a strong background within an ecommerce and digital marketing position and have a detailed knowledge of latest ecommerce techniques. You will have good project management skills and have the ability to work by yourself as well as in a team. You will also have a detailed understanding of latest digital marketing channels including website, mobile, email and online advertising. If this sounds