I'm working exclusively with a global electronics and music manufacturing brand who is looking for someone to lead their Ecommerce activities.
The role can be based from home or London or one of their European offices - speaking German will be a bonus!
You will be working with the sales directors to create the strategic vision on how they drive forward within Western Europe.
ECOMMERCE LEAD RESPONSIBILITES
- Plan and execute the ecommerce strategy, driving the commercial performance of the website, including sales forecasting, profit targets and budgets.
- Responsible for all ecommerce operations and the customer experience in partnership with customer service, operations and finance departments.
- Responsible for email marketing strategy, execution, technology, audience management and the build out of CRM and loyalty program.
- Review, measure and report on key metrics and performance and provide insights, suggestions and implement improvements.
- Manage the online product presentation and execute an effective position and content through promotions, sales, inventory.
- Independently explore and manage new initiatives for ecommerce by partnering with 3rd parties and IT to improve site performance, merchandising options, engagements and conversion.
- Strong focus on customer experience and usability. Collect and analyse customer feedback.
If you are interested in finding out more then please apply with your updated CV.