Exciting opportunity to join a luxury brand in their eCommerce team on a 4 month contract
We are looking for an eCommerce Assistant/exec with some experience of online merchandising and a good commercial awareness to join the trading team and support the Senior eCommerce Manager.
This role is available for a very quick start with remote interviews and on boarding in place.
Day to day responsibilities will include;
- Adding new products to the website
- Updating content via CMS
- Managing all stock levels
- Ensure the website is updated in line with the Digital & Marketing Plan.
- Setting up pricing rules for before and after seasonal promotions
- Monitor and report on website performance metrics
- Identify opportunities to improve website performance and conversion rate to improve sales performance.
- Support the Digital team in maintaining high standards of customer data hygiene.
- Provide ad-hoc, administrative support to the Digital team
Desired skills and experience for this role;
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous experience in eCommerce
- Previous use of Hybris and Google Analytics
- Passionate and collaborative, hands on team player
- Commercial awareness and an interest in Digital, eCommerce and Marketing
- Luxury, Fashion or Beauty experience and interest would be advantageous
If you are available for an immediate start and this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply now!