Ecommerce Executive - Burton upon Trent - c£30,000 + benefits
A global leader in their market, this manufacturer and distributer provide their products to a wide range of well-known retailers and trade merchants as well as directly via selling platforms. They are looking for an Ecommerce Executive with existing ecommerce experience to join their growing team based in Burton upon Trent.
As Ecommerce Executive you'll have the opportunity to work alongside the Head of Marketing to plan and execute the ecommerce strategy, helping to drive the commercial performance of the company's ecommerce platforms.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive performance of the company's major online customer accounts/selling platforms including Amazon and eBay.
- Manage and create website content, product attributes such as pricing and descriptions making sure that all imagery and content is displayed correctly.
- Analyse online trading performance and provide insights and suggestions to help improve UX.
- Explore and manage new initiatives for ecommerce to improve site performance, online merchandising options, engagement and conversation.
- Review product and promotional data to understand key sales gaps and opportunities, making recommendations to ensure that all opportunities are maximised.
- Produce regular reports to analyse performance and make recommendations to support the trading strategy and achieve key commercial objectives.
This role would suit an individual with previous ecommerce experience in either a B2B or B2C environment who is looking to grow their skill set. You will work closely with the Senior Marketing Executive and Digital Coordinator as well as the wider European marketing team.
This opportunity is available due to growth and there is long term progression opportunity for the right candidate. Experience of working with Salesforce or any similar CRM system is beneficial. Attitude is super important for this welcoming, supportive and driven team. This is an autonomous environment that welcomes new ideas and creative thinking and will enable the successful candidate to self-manage day to day with the support of the individuals around them.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.