A luxury retail brand are looking for an eCommerce Digital Project Manager to manage the end to end project management of re-platforming of websites.
A luxury retail brand based in Central London.
The eCommerce Digital Project Manager will be responsible for:
- End to End project management from initial scoping and brief, through to resourcing and then delivery.
- Championing Agile project management methodology
- Applying a user centric approach and best practices to create an optimal user experience
- Engage with client service, designers and development teams to ensure the project objectives are realistic and achievable within time frames and budgets.
- Ensures that clear milestones are set and key activities and deadlines are met
- Develop project documentation (project plans, business requirements, statements of works and budgets) to manage the project delivery
The eCommerce Digital Project Manager will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrable working experience of working on eCommerce focussed retail websites
- Proven Digital project management experience across complex retail websites
- Experience working on multi-lingual websites
- Experience working on Magento or other eCommerce Platforms (Essential)
- Working with 3rd party agencies across different territories
- Experience implementing and working within an agile methodology
- Use of project management tools such as Jira/Confluence.
The eCommerce Digital Project Manager will be offered a 7 month contract paying circa £275 - £350 per day.