An exciting project is about to begin and this FMCG brand is looking for an Ecommerce Experience Manager to drive change and transform this brand and its digital presence across eCommerce platforms.
This is a real chance to shape a new market.
- Manage the look and feel of the brand, appearance of the website and develop transformational digital brand plans.
- Build content calendars that support brand team activity.
- Lead and inspire the digital agencies to develop websites that provide best in class user experience through simplicity, design and content.
- Utilise available data to identify consumer category needs and develop relevant content to address consumer needs.
- Lead the SEO agency relationship ensuring the brands and platforms are always on page one for strategically important keywords.
- Develop and embed a measurement and evaluation model that drives continuous improvement.
- Provide digital support to trade teams working with retailers or across trade platforms where required.
- Work closely with the Global Digital Team and lead UK to embed best practise.
- Track record of marketing within digital/ecommerce
- Experience of managing the consumer journey, driving traffic through the website.
- Good understanding of data and analytics that leads to better ROI.
- Experience in brand planning and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing - working with and managing multiple stakeholders (internal and external agencies).
- Agency management experience.
- Capable of writing inspiring creative briefs.
- Proactive with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, operating effectively across a matrix structure.
- Growth mind-set and you are relentless in the pursuit of growth and have fire in the belly and see roadblocks as challenges to overcome!