Better Placed are delighted to be working alongside a well known B2B business in Hull who are now on the lookout for an Ecommerce Administrator to join their team on a 3-6 month contract basis. This i s a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that has great values and is truly respected in the industry.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, this is a full-time position which will see you responsible for the following:
- Writing product descriptions to be placed on the company website
- Managing and inputting product data into Excel spreadsheets
- managing all ecommerce product data online
- Communicating with product managers and external suppliers in regards to product descriptions and marketing data
- Working closely with the product team to make sure all products are up to date with correct product information, description and images.
This is a hands on position where the successful candidate will need to have product data management experience and/or ecommerce experience. You must also have solid excel skills and it would be preferable if you had online data management experience. A creative writer would be ideal! As this position requires someone to write product descriptions and key features. Overall I'm looking for a driven, highly analytical individual with excellent organisational skills. Do you tick all the boxes? Then please send across your application.