About The Business:
Are you looking for a brand you want to SHOUT about?
We've got JUST the thing!
Adding fresh, very high-profile awards to their trophy cabinet, this well-funded, rapid growth SME have a lot to show off to shoppers. Leaders in their category with incredible YOY growth, these guys have a fab NPD pipeline and they're all about ethically sourced ingredients and doing as best they can for the environment!
About The Opportunity:
E-Mail & CRM Specialist
London / Hertfordshire
- £30,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary
Reporting into the Head of E-Commerce, you'll be responsible for managing the planning, design and execution of all customer communications, including end to end production and ongoing performance analysis.
The role balances email channel management along with CRM strategy to deliver commercial targets and you will be a valuable 'brand guardian' who understands perfectly how to engage and delight their customers.
You'll work closely with multiple stakeholders (internal & external) to ensure an integrated channel approach is achieved.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own and deliver the end to end execution of all email communications, including rule based multichannel journeys and triggered sends
- Quality control all email sends and ensure customer targeting accuracy
- Plan and build engaging customer experiences through a strong calendar of activity
- Be able to navigate data sets and customer segmentation
- Ensure best practice including GDPR compliance is upheld
- Work to build out customer lifecycle and trigger-based programs
- Effectively manage multiple stakeholders to ensure delivery on time and to brief
- Analyse performance and customer metrics, recommending initiatives to increase success
We are looking for an outgoing and talented email expert with the following skills:
- Have an HTML production and debugging capability
- Working knowledge of Marketing/CRM campaign tools with integrated ESP for data flow, analysis and build tools (Salesforce Marketing Cloud (previously Exact Target) would be beneficial)
- Email client and device testing strategies and optimisation
- Device and own testing and optimisation ongoing work streams
- Excellent understanding of email best practices including deliverability
- Proficient in analytics tools in Google Analytics & CRM platforms
- Razor sharp attention to detail
- Ability to interpret the brand's tone of voice and be comfortable copywriting content
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders
- Confident communicator
- Great grasp of written English and copy
- Creative thinker able to deliver solutions to business problems
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales, marketing and digital recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting.
We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you're actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 360360 - we look forward to being in touch.