Global tech led business within the automotive sector who operate in markets across the globe. As an unrivalled leader in the market, this role is responsible for not only the digital strategy but the everyday running of the consumer e-commerce site.
- ECommerce Marketing Manager - Automotive
- £45,000 - £55,000 plus bonus & benefits
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you’ll be managing
- Sales performance and ROI
- Web analytics and reporting
- SEO and PPC
- Social media and content
- Managing commercial relationships with suppliers
- Customer journey and user experience
- Customer renewal and acquisition
- Web design management
In good time and showing promise, you’ll be able to build your team and grow the function organically.
The Ecommerce marketing manager will have experience managing brands and websites ideally in both B2B and consumer market.
- You'll be sales focused with proven ability of increasing revenue through ecommerce sites
- You’ll need broad experience in digital customer acquisition and retention
- Full digital marketing mix experience including PPC, affiliates, social media and email marketing
- We’re looking for commercially savvy individuals with experience in budget and P&L management
PIE is a rare breed of recruitment agency. Our mission is to cut out all the hassle and funny business that comes with job search. Above all, we believe in delivering a more bespoke service that puts people front and centre.
We’re sector specialists. We live and breathe the automotive, consumer & SAAS & tech markets. And when it comes to people - sales, marketing & digitally minded folk are our bread and butter.
If you’re actively looking for something new, or you’re interested in staying up to date with what’s happening in your market, give us a call on 01494 360 360.