About The Business:
A heritage business, developing a portfolio of global giant brands in the consumer leisure and entertainment space.
With a challenger mentality, there's plenty of appetite for disruptive digital marketing style and standout execution.
About The Opportunity:
ECommerce Manager - Fantastic Multi-Brand Consumer Business
- £38,000 - £42,000 Basic Salary
- Excellent Bonus Opportunity
- Pension Contribution
As part of the ECommerce team, you'll support and grow the overall online business through key UK retail partners by formulating and executing plans in the digital/online retail space.
This will include developing and executing promotional strategies delivering online growth plans in line with the overall ECommerce strategy. It'll also involve working alongside retailers to understand the opportunities for developments in their Digital estate which may improve conversion.
Other duties of the ECommerce Manager will include:
- Building partnerships and relationships with the retail partner's Marketing, digital, online, e-commerce and social media marketing teams and own the online account
- Seeking opportunities to improve conversion online alongside retailers (such as website capability development, campaigns, A/B testing, content)
- Executing promotions, key tentpoles and brand launch plans in line with account and brand strategies
- Managing and optimising the flow of digital assets from both global and regional sources and executing these at retail in line with overall account objectives
- Using insight to drive account plans online and have input into strategic planning meetings - offering active direction
- Analysing the effectiveness of marketing and conversion budgets spent on campaigns
- Work collaboratively with the wider business teams (Brand managers, Sales team, Digital Marketing, CRM, Design and media agencies) to feedback on account areas to help shape and implement strategic initiatives, based on activity in each account.
We're looking for:
- E-Commerce / Online trading experience within consumer goods
- Strong stakeholder management skills - able to influence and collaborate at all levels
- Positive attitude. Someone who creates and foster a positive team culture
- Highly self-motivated and proactive with an eye for detail
- Creative thinker who's not afraid to take smart risks
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive toward results
- Competent communicator capable of tailoring style to a variety of audiences
- Fundamental Financial & Analytical skills
- Experience using data/research to create actionable insights
- Adaptable/Flexible - able to handle change
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales, marketing & operational recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting.
We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you're actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 360360 - we look forward to being in touch.