Are you interested in working for a global market leader for art materials? The client is a global business consisting of a collection of brands focused on the art industry! They are looking for an Ecommerce Manager to develop and implement account specific business plans for Amazon EU.
At this company, you will own the relationships with Amazon Vendor managers, negotiating and coordinating as the primary account contact. You will provide clear analytics on account performance, with the aim of achieving account profitability, sales and growth targets.
The role is a 12 month maternity cover FTC with the potential to turn permanent.
They are looking for someone to start at the end of June and are paying up to £65,000k basic salary
- Account management of the Amazon EU Platform: developing and implementing business plans in collaboration and alignment with relevant markets to maximise profit growth.
- Conduct regular reviews of business performance.
- Support supply chain and logistics to deliver an efficient and cost-effective supply chain to Amazon.
- Manage the trading terms, price structures, and promotional investments with Amazon EU to ensure greatest return on investment.
- Work closely with the relevant Commercial Directors to improve product visibility and drive sales through activities such as vine, coupons, promotions, best deals, bulk deals, and lightning deals.
- Manage all product listings.
- Work closely with the Global Brand Team and the Local Digital Activation manager(s) to optimize product listing such as images, video, bullet points.
- Ideal candidate will have a solid 3-5 year's direct and hands-on Ecommerce experience
- Must have experience working with key ecommerce marketplaces such as Amazon
- Data driven individual with a strong understanding of the key metrics.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A passion for all things digital and art
- And finally, you are happy to get stuck in!
If this role sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now!