Have you set up an eCommerce site for a brand from scratch? Want to be part of a luxury retailer going through a digital transformation?
This is a brand-new role within a global luxury beverages company. They are looking for an experienced ecommerce manager to join their growing brand team and establish their eCommerce site using Shopify. This company have been around for nearly 30 years and have offices in London, Singapore, and Hong Kong. This role sits in their London office based in East London (remote on-boarding due to Covid, October start date working in house unless otherwise advised by government). They offer season ticket loans, cycle to work schemes, life insurance, 28 days holiday and a discretionary bonus based on company performance! They are a revered brand within the luxury beverage industry and are looking to establish an ecommerce offering as they go through a digital transformation.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The eCommerce Manager will lead in the development and execution of a cohesive, industry-leading eCommerce strategy to help grow the brand through the delivery of an exceptional online customer experience.
- Take the lead on CRM development and customer segmentation strategy.
- Analyse and report on key web metrics and trends, providing relevant reports and insight to the wider team.
- Work with Brand Content Editor to ensure e-commerce objectives are incorporated into email, editorial and social media content strategies.
- Work with the Buying team to enrich product data, categorisation, cross-selling opportunities, and support launch of all new products across website touch-points in line with wider Brand activity and guidelines.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years working in a similar role with demonstrable experience in setting up a company's eCommerce website and strategy.
- Coming from a luxury retailer or luxury beverages supplier would be preferable.
- Proven experience in managing an eCommerce website end-to-end. Experience using Shopify preferable.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills and the ability to use insights to optimise eCommerce activity. Knowledge of Google Analytics essential.
- Proven experience in online merchandising, content management and CRM, preferably in a B2C retail environment.
- Ability to be self-directed and manage multiple priorities simultaneously within tight deadlines.
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset with the drive and passion to seek opportunities to grow sales and profit.
- Technically minded with a customer-focused approach.
- The ability to remain level-headed and pragmatic in a fast moving environment.
- Proven track record of collaboration and management of internal stakeholders as well as engaging and instructing external agencies.
If you are a ready to take the next step in your career as an eCommerce Manager be sure to apply today!