DIGITAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
This is an amazing opportunity within a London based cutting edge Foot-ware brand who are highly influential and ready to take over the world!
Fast growing, and fast-paced this digital brand are looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial E-Commerce Manager who can deliver the strategy and results to achieve an outstanding customer experience
You will already have:
- Minimum 3 year's experience in a European or global ecommerce retailer
- Substantial experience in ecommerce operations and customer experience across delivery, collection, returns and customer service/ support
- Stakeholder management including external partners
- Outstanding analytic skills using data to drive business decisions
- Process mapping and change implementation
- Project management experience
This role is all about developing a strategy and guest experience road-map for payments, delivery & collection, returns and customer support, alongside the operations team provide accurate forecasts
Own on-site ecommerce content experience for delivery proposition, tracking orders & returns, online customer support experience and FAQs
Tackle and manage key projects with our partners to on-board new tools that enable improvements to the cart to home experience. Drive incremental revenue from post purchase experience improvements whilst working with the stores in implementing delivery & collection opportunities
Own the operation of our Customer Call Centre, which is outsourced and off-site developing operations and process improvements to improve customer service and increase customer joy!
Strategically monitor performance across all channels measure and assess performance including owning relationships with key external and internal partners.
Competitive salary, work from home Fridays, Private Health Ins and many more
Up to £55,00 per year depending on experience
If you're ready to "Walk the Talk" and have talents in Strategy & Customer experience, we would love to hear from you ASAP