Client Side - Freelance
3 Month Initial Contract
£140 to £180 per day
Are you a marketing executive with demonstrable experience of successful e-Commerce campaigns? If so this role is for you!
A renowned client side company with a rich history covering multiple creative brands is looking for a skilled junior member to join their team. In this role you will play a crucial part in the success of multiple business units across the European area, working to define strategy, implement best practice and ensure great ROI for all products.
- You will be in the central hub, defining and implementing the best practice for the European business units
- Working with the various products to make sure all the items, listing and descriptions are in line with best practice.
- Working with local managers you'll have to define the best place to spend your time and expertise, where needs the most work and where you can achieve the best results
- Using reporting and PCA to define new wins, new strategies and new ways to take the company forward.
- A real skill in getting the best out of e-Commerce listing and products
- Having demonstrable experience of successful acquisition campaigns
- Amazon experience would be beneficial but not a necessity
- A marketer who is comfortable with Excel, can handle complex reporting and is able to really glean learning from the data is crucial to this position.
If this sounds like a role for you, please hit apply or hit my up on LinkedIn: Laurence Kowalewski
|Job Title:||e-Commerce Executive|
|Contract Type:||Contract/ Freelance|
|Salary:||£140 - £180 per day|
|Contact Name:||Laurence Kowalewski|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2021 10:26|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20k - 25k per year
Paid Social Executive
City of London, London
£24000 - £32000 per annum + Flexible Working & more
Senior Account Executive (Staffing/Events)
£25000 - £29000.00 per annum
Product Marketing Executive
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + once a week in-office
Social Media and Content Executive
Up to £30000 per annum