Robert Half are currently hiring a UK DTC Market Lead to join an established company that designs and builds consumer robots.
The EMEA business has grown rapidly in 2020 and this geography continues to hold significant potential. The UK & Ireland, given its comparatively low category maturity and online driven market environment, represent a unique opportunity to execute a go-to-market approach with a focus on a Direct-to-Consumer strategy.
An outstanding UK & Ireland Market Manager is now required to shape and support the next chapter of growth, focusing on the consumer journey and the brand online expansion. The UK & Ireland Market Manager will be a member of the EMEA Direct Management Team and report to the Direct-to-Consumer (DtC) lead for EMEA.
* Lead our UK & Ireland market strategy and drive business growth and consumer retention
* P&L delivery in the region, sales on in-region marketplaces, adjacent non-robot revenues.
* Strong contributor to the cross-functional DtC team EMEA, based in the London office
* Fully leverage the UK & Ireland market potential and create a DtC laboratory for the business As well as:
* Building strong relationships/collaborating with cross functional partners throughout the organization to deliver against Sales and Profitability Targets, and Core Values Metrics
* Oversee all market related aspects of the online business including development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans, business planning, promotional campaigns, customer service, and web technologies.
* Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into DtC regional projects
* Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives as part of the DtC laboratory & unique Go-to-market strategy to increase Direct sales and profitability
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.