This position is for a Drupal Developer to join an established Charity for 2 - 3 months working on on the Drupal CMS and web development platforms.
My client is an established member of the Not for Profit and Charities sector based in the London area seeking a Drupal Developer.
The Drupal developer will need to understand current site configuration in order to meet further objectives:
- Content types
- Custom modules
This role will also include:
- Implement a workflow process
- Improve search functionality
- Improve content sharing functionality
- Fix and upgrade fundraising slice
This Successful Drupal Developer will have experience familiarity with Drupal8
- Configuring content types
- Configuring views
- Developing /modifying themes
- Developing/ modifying modules
- Experience with the yamlform module
Other web development skills
- G I T
- Understand and interrogate user requirements
- Experience of agile/scrum
- Understanding of usability/ accessibility issues
- Some front end experience
This is 2-3 month contract paying £200 - £350 a day dependant on experience.