Distance Learning Marketing Officer
Leeds Beckett University – Marketing & UK Student Recruitment
Marketing & Intelligence
Grade 4, £24,983 - £28,936
We are looking for an experienced marketer to deliver effective marketing campaigns and activities for our growing portfolio of distance learning courses. You will devise campaigns to generate applications in the UK and internationally using digital advertising, social media, video and events. You will create and implement conversion campaigns to maximise application and enrolment, and you will develop an in-depth knowledge of the distance learning customer journey and will make improvements at key touchpoints.
You will represent distance learning at recruitment events and you will work closely with colleagues in distance learning delivery, Admissions, and with marketing professionals across the service. You will work with market research colleagues to consider product development and you will be passionate about using data to shape and evaluate activity.
The role is based within our award-winning Student Marketing and Intelligence team, and is an exciting opportunity to make your mark on our distance learning marketing activity.
You will possess:
- Significant experience of devising, monitoring and evaluating digital marketing for both UK and international markets
- Experience of using market research information to shape marketing activities
- A determination and enthusiasm to achieve excellent results
- Experience of effective copywriting for web and print
- Strong project management and communication skills, with an ability to work in collaboration with people at all levels
We welcome applications from all individuals and particularly from black and minority ethnic candidates as members of these groups are currently under-represented at this level of post. All appointments will be based on merit.
Closing date: 19 September 2017 (Midnight)