Would you like to be a key member of the executive management team? Do you have 15+ years of professional experience with proven track records of leading an IT team? Read on to find out more.…..
DNA Recruit are delighted to be working with an digital agency who offer a full range of business intelligence and strategic support to clients, helping them to understand their data better. They bring a more human approach to the complex world of big data, whose strong heritage in loyalty programme design and customer relationship management. For over a decade they have partnered one the largest and most well-known retail businesses in the world for their family loyalty programme. As a global agency with offices in Europe and Asia they have a diverse and vibrant team of data scientists, analysts, strategic planners, technology experts and account managers.
Director of Technology will be in charge of operational technology for the agency and their clients and leads a team of product engineers, developers and tech specialists. Their role will include the following key responsibilities:
- Modernising infrastructure, leveraging technologies for ourselves and our clients: create a plan to review our current IT supplier.
- Determining the enterprise technology strategy, leveraging both mainstream and emerging technologies and serve their clients
- Making recommendations to the board and clients on technology investments and innovations
- Participating in piloting, building/outsourcing digital business platforms, supporting Insight and Analytics team
- Working collaboratively with analytics team, new business and client services on the development of new products/services and the tools needed to create them
- Ensuring that the appropriate risk assessments are made when introducing new information and operational technology into the agency
- Running and maintaining IT operations through IT service management, vendor management, shared IT services, telecommunications and security
- Creating and maintaining efficient and effective processes and guidelines including in areas of data and cyber security, software development, co-worker onboarding, vendor procurement/management, issue detection and resolution
- Ensuring that internal and external systems are performing as they should by actively monitoring and responding to incidents that might affect systems
Is it you?
Our client is looking for a Director of Technology with at least 15+ years of professional experience who is a software engineer or IT technician with an engineer background and a deep understanding on marketing platforms and data analytics. They must have experience in leading organisational digital transformation and are demonstrable in managing diverse teams and vendor-client relationships in a global business. You have a high level of experience in public cloud platforms and solutions as well as media technology and are digitally media savvy. The Director of Technology needs to be open-minded, result-driven team player who is also a good relationship builder with people at all levels. You must be able to demonstrate proven expertise in challenging the status quo and transforming businesses.
If you have what it takes to join this small efficient and competent team, who offer a high degree of flexibility and freedom as well as a responsibility of achieving joint goals and objectives then we urge you to get in touch today.
Salary: up to £100K plus bonus and benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
Please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter