Director of Student Recruitment & Admissions, SAE UK
£60,000-£70,000 per annum (Plus OTE)
Full time, Permanent, 40 hours per week
SAE London or Oxford
SAE is part of the Navitas Group, which is a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programs, language training, workforce education and student recruitment.
SAE UK is seeking an exceptional Recruitment and Admissions leader to join the team and play a critical role in exceeding ambitious growth targets. This role will form part of the UK Executive Leadership Team (ELT) reporting directly into the General Manager and will be accountable for leading and developing the recruitment & admissions strategy for the Institute to propel through the next phase of growth.
SAE UK has its headquarters in Oxford, and there is flexibility in this role to be based either in Oxford and London, weekly split at each, and occasional travel around the UK will be required. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in leading a high-performing and target driven recruitment team, ideally across regional locations.
Student Recruitment Leadership
- Develop and deliver the SAE UK Student Recruitment Strategy;
- Implement initiatives to increase conversion rates at each stage of the recruitment cycle;
- Lead the geographically dispersed Student Recruitment Team and monitor performance through targeted KPIs.
- Develop and deliver the SAE UK Admissions Strategy;
- Ensure the professional delivery of a prompt, accurate and compliant application service by the Admissions team for prospective students;
- Ownership of the admissions processes to ensure they are efficient and effective with appropriate linkages made to overall recruitment cycle.
- Demonstrable experience in Salesforce (CRM) and associated reporting through the recruitment system;
- Embed rigorous tracking, enforcement and reporting of daily, weekly and monthly sales KPIs to drive performance.
- Minimum seven years’ experience in a successful, target driven senior sales management role, preferably in student recruitment or admissions;
- Minimum five years’ experience managing a team, preferably geographically distributed;
- Salesforce CRM experience in driving consistent sales processes with a meticulous attention to detail;
- Experience in a face to face and phone-based sales environment, analysing sales / recruitment data and acting on findings to drive continuous improvement;
- Ability to spot market opportunities and positively contribute to discussions around new methods of generating leads and improving conversions;
- Ability to travel across the UK, with full working rights for the UK.
What we offer
SAE offers outstanding long-term career opportunities within SAE and Navitas and is an equal opportunity employer.
We regret that due to the volume of the applications, only successful applicants will be contacted in this instance.