Are you a communications and marketing leader, with experience in the higher education sector, open to joining one of London's leading independent schools and developing a new communications, PR and marketing strategy?
The school attracts children of high-profile parents and has a number of HNW alumni, donors and partners. As such, this is a key role for the school in order for it to maintain and strengthen relationships with its key internal and external audiences.
It is regularly visited by senior politicians and global leaders so there are fantastic opportunities to run engaging campaigns.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, your key skills and experience will include:
- Significant communications and marketing experience, with a track record of using qualitative and quantitative measurements to evaluate success and drive continual improvement
- Superb stakeholder management skills, equally adept as providing marcomms counsel to internal stakeholders and managing the school's reputation in front of parent associations, governors, trustees etc.
- Crisis communications experience, with and experience managing crises for high profile individuals a highly desirable benefit
- Experience of creating campaigns focussed on diversity, equity and inclusion as this is a key driver for the school
- Experience developing websites, content management systems and third-party vendors
- Team management experience
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now.