My client's vision is to be the best data-powered integrated agency in the UK. The Performance and Media Science team forms a critical part of that vision and business. To aid the achievement of this vision they are looking for an experienced Organic Media Director to join their Senior Leadership Team.
The Organic Media Director will lead the Organic Search offering for the agency, setting strategic direction and leading the team to delivery brilliantly.
The Organic Media Director will be a thought leader, able to think strategically and long-term, while keeping on top of the latest algorithm developments. You will play a major role in the positioning of the agency proposition in Organic Search and informing its future development. You will also be a key figure in representing the agency at industry events and speaking at conferences.
Reporting into the Managing Director and leading the current SEO experts (who range from managers to graduates) you will provide training, mentoring, support, resource and project management.
A fundamental part of the role is an ability to work with leaders and teams across the business to ensure the agency consistently offer clients a complete and holistic approach to achieve their business objectives. This will require the wider team having a clear understanding of your vision and how this aligns with a range of different specialisms in digital including PR, UX, Content and Paid Media.
This role requires a confident and experienced grasp across all areas of Organic Search, the ability to motivate teams and individuals alike, commercial acumen, relationship-building skills, and an understanding of how best to pull an agency team together to deliver results.
- Superb proven skills and demonstrable knowledge of SEO, across Strategy, Technical, Content Creation, Digital PR
- Agency experience leading an SEO team
- Clear on the technologies behind websites, best practice UX and the components which contribute towards effective landing pages
- A scientific testing approach with strong data analysis
- High competency in a range of tools including Google Analytics, Search Console and SEO crawlers such as Screaming Frog, with knowledge of tools such as Kerboo, SEMRush and AHREFs or similar a distinct advantage
- Good understanding of site architecture
- Able to demonstrate good client communication and management skills
- Numerate with a good eye for detail
- Experience working with senior client stakeholders
- Public speaking experience
- You will have already forged a successful career in Organic Search
- Substantial experience
- You will be required to be familiar with complementary disciplines, including;
- Websites Design and Development
- UX and CRO
What you'll get in return
- £60,000- £80,000 DOE
- Gebrous holiday
- Flexible benefits
- Growth and development
- Plus more