A leading student property brand is looking for a Director of Marketing to join their team and take control of their marketing and branding to help them solidify their place in the market and expand into new territories. You will create a digital marketing strategy and work closely with relevant trade bodies and universities to coordinate their presence at relevant events and fairs.
The company has sites throughout the UK and has plans to expand in the near future. You will help to grow the marketing team this year and be responsible for the brand and driving the culture of the business.
Creating a great experience for the tenants is at the heart of their brand and you will work closely with the wider team and on site member of staff to ensure this.
- Create the overall marketing strategy - focus on social media, events and customer experience
- Organise the event calendar - ensure presence at all relevant events
- Partnership marketing - create new relationships and manage existing ones with universities and local communities
- Oversee the growth of the marketing team in line with the growth of the business
- Manage the production and upkeep of all marketing collateral
- Manage existing marketing agency relationship
- Report to board on campaign progress, analytics and ROI of budget
- Full management of budget across developments
- Stakeholder management - communicate and collaborate with all levels of staff
- Track record of running successful online campaigns from creation through to analysis
- Events experience - organised and attended a variety of events
- Experience of marketing to students or a similar demographic
- Branding - experience of steering a brand in line with a specific strategy
- Created content using a number of different channels and aware of up to date platforms
- Managed marketing budgets or P&Ls - able to report on ongoing spend and success
- Created a social media strategy and used a variety of online tools
- Management experience - desirable
- Experience within the property sector or a passion in this area