Director of Insight with a proactive/analytical view on consumer behaviour? Want to wok for a world leading loyalty company in Central London? Read on!
Director of Insight - £115,000 - London
Our clients has been growing steadily and rapidly for over a decade and is at the forefront of the revolution in customer insight and loyalty. They are data driven and with this at the core of their business they are looking for a business focussed and analytical person to lead their insight team in their small but busy, vibrant offices in Central London
As Director of Insight you will be reporting into the CEO and founder and will be an integral part of defining and driving the success of the Insight and Company roadmap. You will also be leading a mentoring a team of 5 analysts.
This role will see you:
- Creating and defining the roadmap for Insight
- Planning, developing and implementing the operational and strategic execution of their loyalty programmes and card-linked offers platform
- Managing the delivery of insight products to achieve revenue targets
- Coaching and leading the Insight team
As Director of Insight for this entrepreneurial company that is driven by their founder and CEO you will have had:
- A traditional career in insight, working your way up and have developed a well rounded technical background
- Technical capability to bring insight roadmap to life
- Strong knowledge in SQL, Excel and cloud based technology
- Experience with Python, Tableau and machine learning
- A background in performance marketing or consumer insight
- An interest in loyalty programmes, retail sector and consumer behaviour
Sounding like the Director of Insight role for you then APPLY NOW!
Director of Insight - £115,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.