Director of Data Analytics & Tech
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
One of the largest and most successful media agency groups in the world is now looking for a Director of Data Analytics & Tech to join them.
They are regarded as having some of the most effective and comprehensive tech / data platforms available and this is your opportunity to become a part of that continued evolution. In this role you will be working across range of pioneering projects and data tech platforms. Engaging with a variety of clients, you will focus on developing strategic insights and approaches for paid media.
The successful candidate can expect to be working in a team of experts in a supportive environment with lots of opportunity for progression, development, and engagement. If this sounds exciting, get in touch immediately!
About the role:
- Investigating and applying solutions to ad tech data platforms, translating data and analytical outcomes to help solve real business problems
- Development of data planning across client accounts, and delivering new solutions and approaches to further enhance services on offer
- Involved in strategy, setting clear direction to internal and external stakeholders, creating positive relationships with clients and presenting to non-technical audiences
- Acting as a leader within the team and helping junior staff to upskill and develop
- Strong experience with advertising technologies (MarTech and AdTech) and programmatic strategies, as well proven aptitude in developing data strategies
- Proven working knowledge of working in data and tech for paid media, with ability to present findings to audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Team leader who can manage and create a culture of success, learning and development
- Interest in developing your career in a senior role within one of the global leading media groups
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior data tech consultant to join an exciting company and take the next step in their career. If interested, then please apply today!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Consultant at Aspire