We are working with a professional services firm with an international footprint as they're looking to hire a Director of Communications in London.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the communications strategy that promotes the business as a trusted industry partner to increase the company's image.
You will develop a multi-channel strategies that includes media outreach, website, social media, print, public appearances and participation in events and conferences.
This is a key position for the organisation and will provide international exposure, you will be reporting to the CEO of the business.
- Develop and implement a communication plan
- Develop and implement a social media and multi-channel strategy
- Develop and execute an effective media strategy and campaigns
- Prepare and execute a crisis communication strategy for the business
- Analyse and prepare appropriate responses in a crisis management situation
- Develop and maintain an online presence for the organisation
- Develop a plan to for personal public appearances at relevant conferences and events
- Manage any external resources as needed
- 12+ years experience in a corporate communications and/or public relations role
- Strategic thinker with experience in creating effective communications and media plans
- Ability to effective utilise multiple channels
- Ability to work independently while collaborating with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate across international regions
- Effective listener who demonstrates willingness and ability to consider all viewpoints
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple project simultaneously
A leading professional services organisation with an international footprint.
Salary & Benefits
£85,000 - £105,000 + benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.