About the Communications Consultancy
The company is a respected and purpose led geopolitical communications consultancy based in Central London. As a Director of Communications you will be working alongside specialists in the oil and natural resources space, incorporating into effective communications the aims and values of clients.
An international player, my client is a 25 strong company that has offices in London and the Middle East, with travel opportunities for London based employees.
If you are working as a Director and/or have experience working in government, have strong oral and written communication skills and are knowledgeable of current affairs, this is the ideal role for you.
About The Director of Communications Role
As the Director of Communications, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established and purpose led PR agency.
Key Responsibilities for the Director of Communications:
- Conducting high level public and corporate outreach to political advisors and media officials
- Liaising with influential figures in the Middle East and engaging with key state anchors
- Delivering long term strategic campaigns
- Managing and maintaining efficient communications between the London and Middle East offices
- High quality speechwriting
If you are have communications experience, a passion for current affairs and knowledge of the oil and natural resources space, then the chance to join an established and purpose led geopolitical communications consultancy is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Director of Communications:
- Have experience of communications and management
- Be analytical, organised and communicative, with high quality oral and written communications skills
- Have experience working in government and/or experience as a Director within a communications consultancy
- Be knowledgeable of geopolitical communications and the oil and natural resources space
The Director of Communications receives a highly competitive salary paying from up to £175,000 plus excellent benefits including travel opportunities, 30+ days holiday and gym membership.
For more information about the Director of Communications role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 8261209.