This leading investor-led global coalition is looking for a Director of Business and Stakeholder Engagement. Reporting to the CEO they are looking to make an appointment of a professional, enthusiastic person with excellent knowledge of the corporate reporting landscape and strong relationship management background, to be a member of their SMT and take immediate responsibility to maintain and build their global relationships, manage the team, and provide oversight and strategic direction for the business network.
- Lead and directly undertake activities to maintain, develop and strengthen the key institutional relationships
- Advise the CEO to facilitate their participation in appropriate meetings and initiatives
- Ensure effective communications from partners/ stakeholder on all relevant matters
- Direct and oversee performance of the international team
- Develop plans for delivery of strategic objectives relating to the Business Network and Relationships team. Ensuring revenue targets are met
- In conjunction with your reports, you identify and implement client retention and growth strategies to generate new revenue
- Responsibility for the investor engagement and strategy
- Represent and speak to the network globally on key platforms at conferences, meetings and other events with key influencers, stakeholders and other third- party organisations
- Responsibility for the global annual conference and regional conferences
- Author papers, and present to the Board and Council updates on strategy and progress in relation to Business and Stakeholder Engagement.