Do you have experience in direct marketing within either a charity or marketing agency?
We are working exclusively with a much-loved charity to find them a Direct Marketing Officer on a 1-year fixed term contract.
Supporting the Direct Marketing Retention Manager, you’ll deliver high-quality, creative communications across digital retention communications, supporter journeys as well as providing vital campaign management support and assisting in a new marketing automation programme. You’ll work on a wide range of marketing channels (digital, email marketing, direct mail, telephone and print) as well as helping to develop new marketing processes with the charity’s CRM Salesforce.
You’ll be passionate about how you can provide the best possible experience for the charity’s regular supporters. You’ll have strong project management skills and possess both a creative and analytical mindset.
The day to day
- Book agency briefings
- Proof campaign assets and creative
- Proof campaign data selections and assist with the delivery of data
- Assist with the day-to-day financial management of campaigns
- Execute and monitor the delivery of triggered marketing communication programmes.
- Collaborate with internal teams to provide campaign briefs and updates
- Produce campaign reports using Salesforce and external tools
- Managing print and production of donor welcome packs
- Assist with the process of documenting data storage and checking for accuracy.
- Work closely with the Operations team to reconcile campaign income.
- Work with the Governance team ensuring that activity is GDPR compliant.
- Set up meetings with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Who you are:
- At least 1 years’ experience working within a charity or agency direct marketing team
- Experience of working on digital campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail and well organised
- Able to organise meetings, coordinating all aspects.
- Able to work well under pressure and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Able to identify and act on opportunities for continually improving ways of working.
- Experience of liaising with staff at all levels
- Experience of working with MS Office, specifically with advanced skills in Word, Excel
- Ability to provide high quality proofing
- Passion for copywriting and editing of all forms of written communications
- Experience of reporting financial data
- Relevant Marketing degree or professional qualification
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident marketeer to develop their campaign management skills work across a broad range of marketing channels including direct mail/print, telephone, email marketing and digital
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.