Do you have at least 1 years’ experience in direct marketing? Have you got experience in the charity sector?
We are working exclusively with a much-loved charity to find them a Direct Marketing Officer.
Supporting the Direct Marketing team, this role focuses on the retention of the charity’s cash supporters across a range of integrated channels, with specific emphasis on developing new digital campaigns. You’ll be doing everything from booking agency briefings, proofing creative through to daily campaign reporting, data management and team administration.
What you’ll be doing
- Book agency briefings and attend meetings capturing minutes where necessary.
- Support with proofing of campaign assets, both print, digital and data.
- Establish key reports using the internal reporting tools and monitor results
- Assist with the day-to-day financial management of campaigns
- Act as first response to key partners, suppliers and internal teams.
- Produce campaign briefs for internal teams
- Manage and maintain stock levels with external suppliers.
- Support the high standards of governance in data management
- Oversee the processing of complaints
- Act as point of contact for Operations teams.
- Set up meetings with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Produce bi-annual review of competitor activity
Who you are:
- Experience working in direct marketing within the charity space
- Experience in delivering print and digital campaigns over an annual marketing cycle
- Excellent eye for detail and systematic approach to work
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to identify and act on opportunities for continually improving ways of working.
- Experience of working with MS Office, specifically with advanced skills in Word & Excel.
- Passion for copywriting and editing
- Experience of reporting financial information.
- Relevant Marketing degree or qualification
This is a fantastic opportunity for a budding marketeer with at least 1 years’ experience in direct marketing gained within the charity to kick start their career.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.