Direct Marketing Manager
South West London
Are you a direct marketing expert, interested in leading the direct marketing strategy for an iconic British fashion brand? After a huge amount of investment from their investor's, the senior leadership team are looking to grow their marketing function to raise brand awareness, increase customer retention and to create a marketing led and customer centric culture.
As the Direct Marketing Manager, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Develop engaging marketing and product stories to enhance the brand proposition and strategy.
- Design, implement and evolve the communications plan, aligned with commercial objectives.
- Work with the e-commerce Team to integrate print and digital campaigns across all customer touch points.
- On-going analysis of campaign results, tweaking the strategy where necessary.
- Multichannel marketing experience, within a B2C environment.
- Good knowledge of print based marketing, print production, proofing and circulation planning
- Experience of and familiarity of the digital marketing landscape and web
- Strong understanding of data-driven marketing principles and how best to use the company's multichannel customer database.
- Good creative briefing and evaluation skills to drive increasing quality and relevance in all marketing communications.