This role as Direct Marketing Manager will give you the opportunity to plan and deliver direct mail marketing programmes for one of the UK's biggest internet success stories.
Direct Marketing Manager (B2B) London £38K -£48K plus benefits including shares
If you have strong direct marketing and campaign management experience then this is a great opportunity to work for a highly successful company that helps small businesses develop and grow.
Direct Marketing Manager – The role
- Devising and delivering direct mail campaigns
- Pre-campaign planning, including insight-driven creative testing ideas, agreeing test structures and briefing the data team
- Briefing all relevant internal teams, and working with others within the marketing reams to ensure direct mail is an integrated part of the whole marketing mix.
- Provide detailed reporting and analysis to show ROI and draw insight from these that leads to increased performance in future campaigns.
- Planning and management of direct marketing campaigns – particularly direct mail
- Experienced in a data-driven marketing role
- An understanding of data segmentation strategies,
- Ability to reporting on performance and ROI
- A strong communicator who can brief internal teams and manage third party agencies and suppliers to deliver cost-effective and on-brand marketing activity
- Strong excel skills and an interest in the analytical side of marketing,
This is a lively and fast paced environment and a truly exciting business.
The salary is between £38K and £48K plus good benefits and equity
This great Direct Marketing Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.