Do you have strong Direct Marketing experience and would like to work for a well-established media publishing company?
One of the UK's biggest media publishing businesses is looking for a Direct Marketing Executive to join their growing subscriptions team in London. Supervised by the Direct Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be instrumental in maximising magazine subscription sales as well as implementing marketing campaigns across both on and offline channels.
Key Responsibilities of the Direct Marketing Executive
- Planning and implementing marketing campaigns across various channels (Direct Mail, In-Magazine, Telemarketing, Online, Email), and feeding this back into the marketing planning cycle.
- You will be collaborating with internal creative teams to provide promotional material.
- Analysing campaign activity performance and reporting subscription KPIs to key stakeholders.
- You will be working with suppliers to oversee the mailing process for subscription copies.
- Administrative work (i.e. raising purchase orders) is also part of the role.
Key Skills of the Direct Marketing Executive
- Strong Direct Marketing experience is essential.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to build rapport at all levels.
- An appreciation of data and mathematical calculations with strong analytical skills.
- Key attention to detail.
- Previous experience of working in subscriptions marketing or publishing is a plus.
If you have proven Direct Marketing experience and would like to work for a well-established organization that offers fantastic career progression and champions work-life balance, then please apply with your CV today.