The experience we need.
- Expert user of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Demonstrable experience crafting intuitive UX solutions, creating wireframes and user journeys
- A first-class portfolio showing innovative ideas and stunning execution across online and offline campaigns
- Experience of implementing brand guidelines
- Agency experience would be beneficial.
The successful Digital UX/UI Designer will take briefs from the client services team to generate concepts and deliver beautifully designed digital assets. Not only will the websites and apps look fantastic, the well-considered user experience and user interface design will deliver a seamless and intuitive customer journey.
This integrated agency deliver cutting edge marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix spanning traditional DM, POS and events through to websites, e-commerce, apps and social media for globally iconic brands.
What you’ll get in return.
From £30k to £35k dependant on experience, plus a great bonus and benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.