Better Placed are delighted to be working with a well established retail company based in Nottingham. They're currently recruiting for a Digital Trading & Merchandising Executive to join their friendly growing team.
The Digital Trading & Merchandising Executive will be responsible for the overall trading, merchandising and financial performance across some of their key categories. This is an extremely important role within the company as you will be responsible for ensuring that KPI's and standards are maximised. You will take ownership of the product life cycle and category management plans in line with the business trading and marketing calendar.
- You will be required to report on category KPI's and opportunities
- Plan, maintain and execute category plans in line with business requirements in order to optimise the customer journey
- Support and input into the digital development and optimisation plan
- Maximise and optimise available digital technologies
- Product life cycle management, ensuring that all products are published and traded via appropriate digital channels
- Participate and actively seek to influence both short term category gains
- Define and implement best practice of SEO and merchandising principles
If you have at least 2 years experience working with in the retail industry and have previous experience working within digital trading or digital merchandising apply today.