An award winning digital agency is looking for a Digital Strategist to lead their marketing capabilities.
This boutique agency has a vibrant culture and encourages individuals to take initiative for their own personal development.
I'm looking for a digital marketer who will develop their clients digital marketing strategies for customer engagement, acquisition and nurture goals.
- Lead discovery phases of strategy projects and audit client marketing activities.
- Facilitate planning and marketing ROI workshops with clients.
- Develop marketing roadmaps, define phasing, deliverables, budgeting/ROI
- Support pre-sales & bid activity - lead RFPs & presentations.
- Plan multi-channel digital marketing strategies and campaigns based on customer insight, persona development, benchmarking & analytics.
- Work with in house design, marketing/data and technology delivery teams to ensure viable plans.
- Guide deployment of marketing automation programmes using experience engine platforms (e.g. Sitecore) and email/CRM.
- Oversight of marketing programme implementations - high level interpretation of results, report writing, strategic reviews/recommendations.
- Appreciation for affinity/affiliate marketing and non-digital channels
- Track record of strategy delivery and grasp of digital channels
- Agency and/or client-side experience
- Credible persona, good interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail, well organised, able to prioritise
- Relish pressure, hitting deadlines
- Commercially minded - understand life Agency side - the goal to grow clients
- You will have an active radar for emerging tools & trends
- A good understanding of social media amerced in campaigns.