The experience we need.
- On the pulse in terms B2B & B2C marketing trends, skills and approaches.
- Expert understanding of how to identify and target the right audience using digital marketing.
- Excellent in-platform experience running paid media programs across social, search, programmatic etc
- Ability to analyse performance throughout the customer journey (inbound/outbound traffic, website performance, marketing automation)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity and understanding of data visualisation techniques and best practice.
- Plan, set up, optimize and manage paid media campaigns across a range of platforms including Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, Google Search, Display and Programmatic advertising.
- Develops strong and effective working relationships with wider agency teams to bring about a positive environment that promotes the achievement of client, departmental and business goals.
- Builds into plans and proposals, effective media planning and performance management structures that support the achievement of a client’s overall targets, goals and objectives.
- Provides guidance to the digital marketing and development teams in optimal set-up of campaigns, websites, analytics, testing and reporting, with a view to ongoing optimisation and proof of performance.
- Analyses campaign results, tracking and measuring against set metrics and making recommendations for future activity.
- Support senior team members and other agency stakeholders with new business pitches, proposals and digital insights.
- Owns and maintains agency digital marketing benchmarks and uses industry and other sources to validate performance of client campaigns.
- Guides, advises and educates internal teams, building skills agency-wide to enable ‘performance marketing’ to be understood, sold and managed.
What separates this agency from the pack is their culture. The marketing campaigns they deliver see awards and new clients flooding through the doors in equal measure. But beyond that, you'll find a really fun, friendly group of people that pride themselves on wit and good humour, as well as the work they do.
What you'll get in return.
You will be awarded with a great basic salary ranging from £40k to £45k dependant on experience, plus an annual bonus, pension and private health care.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.